Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Did You Just Laugh?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An old man goes into a chemist to buy some Viagra.

    'Can I have 6 tablets, cut in quarters?'

    'I can cut them for you' said the chemist 'but a quarter tablet will not give you a full erection.'

    'I am 96' said the old man . 'I don't want an erection. I just want it sticking out far enough so I don't piss on my slippers.'

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Two men dressed in pilots' uniforms walk up the aisle of the aircraft. Both are wearing dark glasses, one is using a guide dog, and the other is tapping his way along the aisle with a cane.
    Nervous laughter spreads through the cabin, but the men enter the cockpit the door closes, and the engines start up. The passengers begin glancing nervously around, searching for some kind of a sign that this is just a little practical joke. None is forthcoming.
    The plane moves faster and faster down the runway, and the people sitting in the window seats realize they're headed straight for the water at the edge of the airport property. Just as it begins to look as though the plane will plow straight into the water, panicked screams fill the cabin.
    At that moment, the plane lifts smoothly into the air. The passengers relax and laugh a little sheepishly, and soon all retreat into their magazines and books, secure in the knowledge that the plane is in good hands.
    Meanwhile, in the cockpit, one of the blind pilots turns to the other and
    says, 'You know, Bob, one of these days, they're gonna scream too late and we're all gonna die'

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahha oh those are really good...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    fat

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    works for me.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ponder isms:

    1. Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water?
    Try spelling Evian backwards: NAIVE
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    2. Isn't making a smoking section in a restaurant like making a peeing section in a swimming pool? (My sentiments exactly!)
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    3. OK.... so if the Jacksonville Jaguars are known as the 'Jags' and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are known as the 'Bucs,' what does that make the Tennessee Titans?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    4. If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys it?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    5. There are three religious truths:
    a. Jews do not recognize Jesus as the Messiah.
    b. Protestants do not recognize the Pope as the leader of the Chris tian faith.
    c. Baptists do not recognize each other in the liquor store or Hooters.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    6. If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    7. If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*
    8. Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    9 Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist?
    * ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    10. Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    11. If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
    *~*~*~*~*~*! ~*~*~*~*
    12. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    13. Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    14. What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    15. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me . They're cramming for their final exam.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    16. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use? toothpicks?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    17. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office?
    What are we supposed to do, write to them?
    Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen can look for them while they deliver the mail?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    18. If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    19. You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    21. Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    22. If a cow laughed, would she spew milk out of her nose?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    23. Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    24. At income tax time, did you ever notice: When you put the two words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells...
    'THEIRS'?

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Those were great...I loved 16!!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WIFE FROM HELL


    A police officer pulls over a speeding car. The officer says, " I clocked you at 80 miles per hour, sir."

    The driver says, "Gee, officer I had it on cruise control at 60, perhaps your radar gun needs calibrating."

    Not looking up from her knitting the wife says: "Now don't be silly dear, you know that this car doesn't have cruise control."

    As the officer writes out the ticket, the driver looks over at his wife and growls, "Can't you please keep your mouth shut for once?"

    The wife smiles demurely and says, "You should be thankful your radar detector went off when it did."

    As the officer makes out the second ticket for the illegal radar detector unit, the man glowers at his wife and says through
    clenched teeth, "Darn it, woman, can't you keep your mouth shut?"

    The officer frowns and says, "And I notice that you're not wearing your seat belt, sir. That's an automatic $75 fine."
    The driver says, "Yeah, well, you see officer, I had it on, but took it off when you pulled me over so that I could get my license out of my back pocket."

    The wife says, "Now, dear, you know very well that you didn't have your seat belt on. You never wear your seat belt when you're driving."

    And as the police officer is writing out the third ticket the driver turns to his wife and barks, "WHY DON'T YOU PLEASE SHUT UP??"

    The officer looks over at the woman and asks, "Does your husband always talk to you this way, Ma'am?"

    I love this part....


    "Only when he's been drinking."

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you have raised kids (or been one), and gone through the pet syndrome, including toilet flush burials for dead goldfish, the story below will have you laughing out LOUD!

    Overview: I had to take my son's lizard to the vet.

    Here's what happened:

    Just after dinner one night, my son came up to tell me there was 'something wrong' with one of the two lizards he holds prisoner in his room.

    'He's just lying there looking sick,' he told me. 'I'm serious, Dad. Can you help?'

    I put my best lizard-healer expression on my face and followed him into his bedroom. One of the little lizards was indeed lying on his back, looking stressed. I immediately knew what to do.

    'Honey,' I called, 'come look at the lizard!'

    'Oh, my gosh!' my wife exclaimed. 'She's having babies.'

    'What?' my son demanded. 'But their names are Bert and Ernie, Mom!'

    I was equally outraged.

    'Hey, how can that be? I thought we said we didn't want them to reproduce,' I said accusingly to my wife.

    'Well, what do you want me to do, post a sign in their cage?' she inquired (I think she actually said this
    sarcastically!)

    'No, but you were supposed to get two boys!' I reminded her, (in my most loving, calm, sweet voice, while gritting my teeth).

    'Yeah, Bert and Ernie!' my son agreed.

    'Well, it's just a little hard to tell on some guys, you know,' she informed me (Again with the sarcasm!).

    By now the rest of the family had gathered to see what was going on. I shrugged, deciding to make the best of it.

    'Kids, this is going to be a wondrous experience,' I announced.. 'We're about to witness the miracle of birth..'

    'Oh, gross!' they shrieked

    'Well, isn't THAT just great? What are we going to do with a litter of tiny little lizard babies?' my wife wanted to know.

    We peered at the patient. After much struggling, what looked like a tiny foot would appear briefly, vanishing a scant second later.

    'We don't appear to be making much progress,' I noted.

    'It's breech,' my wife whispered, horrified.

    'Do something, Dad!' my son urged.

    'Okay, okay.' Squeamishly, I reached in and grabbed the foot when it next appeared, giving it a gentle tug.
    It disappeared. I tried several more times with the same results.

    'Should I call 911?' my eldest daughter wanted to know.

    'Maybe they could talk us through the trauma.' (You see a pattern here with the females in my house?)>

    'Let's get Ernie to the vet,' I said grimly. We drove to the vet with my son holding the cage in his lap.

    'Breathe, Ernie, breathe,' he urged..

    'I don't think lizards do Lamaze,' his mother noted to him. (Women can be so cruel to their own young. I mean what she does to me is one thing, but this boy is of her womb, for G~d's sake.).

    The vet took Ernie back to the examining room and peered at the little animal through a magnifying glass.

    'What do you think, Doc, a C-section?' I suggested scientifically.

    'Oh, very interesting,' he murmured.. 'Mr. and Mrs. Cameron, may I speak to you privately for a moment?'

    I gulped, nodding for my son to step outside.

    'Is Ernie going to be okay?' my wife asked.

    'Oh, perfectly,' the vet assured us.. 'This lizard is not in labor... In fact, that isn't EVER going to happen. ..
    Ernie is a boy. You see, Ernie is a young male. And occasionally, as they come into maturity, like most male species, they um . .. um . . masturbate. Just the way he did, lying on his back.' He blushed, glancing at my wife.

    We were silent, absorbing this.

    'So, Ernie's just . just . . . excited,' my wife offered.

    'Exactly,' the vet replied , relieved that we understood.

    More silence. Then my vicious, cruel wife started to giggle. And giggle. And then even laugh loudly.

    'What's so funny?' I demanded, knowing, but not believing that the woman I married would commit the upcoming affront to my flawless manliness.

    Tears were now running down her face. 'It's just .that . . I'm picturing you pulling on its . .. .. its. .. . teeny little . . She gasped for more
    air to bellow in laughter once more.

    'That's enough,' I warned. We thanked the vet and hurriedly bundled the lizard and our son back into the car.. He was glad everything was going to be okay.

    'I know Ernie's really thankful for what you did, Dad,' he told me.

    'Oh, you have NO idea,' my wife agreed, collapsing with laughter.

    Two lizards: $140.

    One cage: $50.

    Trip to the vet: $30.

    Memory of your husband pulling on a lizard's winkie:

    Priceless!

    Moral of the story: Pay attention in biology class.

    Lizards lay eggs!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTF.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •